Superman 3

-

DragginMAster

Reaction score
Ok, this movie is oretty terrible, in so many ways, but nevertheless I found myself with nothing to do after a long days work in the sun yesterday, maybe
I was a bit out of my gourd... I dunno. But I decided to watch it, and I could not beleive how much mopar was in there.

In the beginning there was a late model dart or valiant, I think it was a valiant... but that sucker was very air tight. that sucker was being filled up from the bottom with water, and nary a drop coming from around the doors or anywhere else.

Then there was a junkyard scene, I'd swear there was a earlu 7os cuda or challenger sittin in the heap and a fast back cuda on a conveyor belt for the crusher. if I could get screen shots I would so I could get some verification of this.

I just like lookin for awesoem cars in movies, especially older ones like this

yeah, i was so looking forward to that superman movie -- boy what a let down! We only go to a couple of movies a year on average, what a waste of money that was. I think that we are going to see spiderman this weekend I hope that it's better than superman, but that wouldn't take much.

-
Back