Supersix kickdown cable?

-
It either IS Lokar, or a copy.

That said, I think the Lokar design is pretty shitty. I prefer Bouchillon. And yes, I've installed both.

What about the lokar is shitty is it not just a cable how do you mess that up. Also this is $150 cheaper that the bolucian and if the only diffrence is setup pita that would be worth it to me to save a few bucks.

What about the lokar is shitty is it not just a cable how do you mess that up. Also this is $150 cheaper that the bolucian and if the only diffrence is setup pita that would be worth it to me to save a few bucks.
It's tough to get the adjustment right and it won't stay adjust when you finally get it right.

Ah ok that. Also another question i had for my 2bbl conversion is for a throttle cable i know you need a shorter one about 19.5 inches can i use bike shifter/brake cable and take the atachments off my current cable?

Ah ok that. Also another question i had for my 2bbl conversion is for a throttle cable i know you need a shorter one about 19.5 inches can i use bike shifter/brake cable and take the atachments off my current cable?
I don't know. Can you?

You would just have to get older, or new with older design type bicycle brake cable. I say this because I know from cutting up bicycle brake cables when I was a kid, they all had not only the metal inner cable, but the outer sleeves were also metal, but just had vinyl wrap on the very outside. So you could just take a razor blade and remove the outer vinyl skin to avoid any concerned of it melting.

I would expect that maybe most, if not a lot of modern bicycle cable sleeve is just plastic, but would hope maybe better quality stuff is still like the old stuff.

Good luck and let us know.

p.s., Out here I often see folks giving old 10 speed bikes away for free, and those have all the good hardware, which might be a nice source.

-
Back