superstock seat install help

-

Reaction score
ok i have a Set Of SuperStock Aluminum Seat Brackets With a Set Of LowBack a100 Style Seats That I'm Trying To Install. The Brackets Are Left And Rights And One Is Taller Than The Other. I'm Totally List On Which One Goes Where And if There Are Any Measurements For placement. Keep In Mind These Are Going in a 74 Swinger with stock floorpans and originally a bench seat car. Any Help Would be Fantastic!

Holy ****! Where were You from 10-2 Today when i was banging my head off of the floorpans!?! Thanks Dude Really Appreciate You Clearing This Up. that makes sense because the guy i got them from said he got them from a guy who had a b-body......

Holy ****! Where were You from 10-2 Today when i was banging my head off of the floorpans!?! Thanks Dude Really Appreciate You Clearing This Up. that makes sense because the guy i got them from said he got them from a guy who had a b-body......

if you call the shop on monday you can order a set of correct a body ones. we sell them the cheapest ive seen.

you know you have to make an adapter from the seat to the brackets right?

http://www.ssandafx.com

623-465-7277

-
Back