[SOLD] Sure grip 7 1/4

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a small bolt 7 1/4 sure grip axle that was in a 72 dart I bought for parts but was in to good of shape to cut up so im building another car. As far as I can tell its a clutch type with a 3.55 ratio in it. I have pics but cant get them to post, pm me and I can sends pics thru phone. Asking $200 or a reasonable offer. Really don't want to ship but if your willing to ship on your dime. Thanks guys.

I have a small bolt 7 1/4 sure grip axle that was in a 72 dart I bought for parts but was in to good of shape to cut up so im building another car. As far as I can tell its a clutch type with a 3.55 ratio in it. I have pics but cant get them to post, pm me and I can sends pics thru phone. Asking $200 or a reasonable offer. Really don't want to ship but if your willing to ship on your dime. Thanks guys.

I'd be willing to buy just the carrier if you decide to part it out.

Pmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back