Sure wish I could afford some of these trucks..

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always been a big fan of the sweptline trucks myself. That red /6 truck is a slick rig!

Yeah, that red truck looks good. But I'd hate to drive one of those. I mean, considering how archaic a Lil Red is (and it's a decade+ newer) I just can't imagine driving one of those things. And I liked the two Lil Reds I've owned. But I didn't really like driving them

Yeah, that red truck looks good. But I'd hate to drive one of those. I mean, considering how archaic a Lil Red is (and it's a decade+ newer) I just can't imagine driving one of those things. And I liked the two Lil Reds I've owned. But I didn't really like driving them

So that's why you sold it to me Tem? ............:lol:

I'll have it at the strip soon I hope

Hey Mike!!! Nope. I've never sold one cause I didn't like driving it. I've NOT BOUGHT some cause I didn't like driving them before.:toothy10:

No real way out of this. I guess I'm just getting old(er) cause I'm getting to where I don't really like driving my '02 Ram either......

I saw a nice d100 with a 383 outside of Devner for 1500... Was going to look at it but decided against it. It looekd pretty solid and all original.

I saw a nice d100 with a 383 outside of Devner for 1500... Was going to look at it but decided against it. It looekd pretty solid and all original.
I've got a 64 Poly motor that will drop right in this truck if anyone close wants it. trade for a good carb for my 66?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back