Status
Not open for further replies.

craigibc

wishin' my Demon was done
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I got a 3.23 suregrip that I no longer need. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Buyer to pay actual shipping.

Thanks!

Craig

Attachments

• suregrip.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 800
I got a 3.23 suregrip that I no longer need. Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Buyer to pay actual shipping.

Thanks!

Craig

Hello, hard to tell but, this is a clutch setup right? The pictures are dark.

yes it does. I also had it checked out by a Mechanical Engineer that is a serious mopar guy that assembles these 3rd members and he told they were in good shape.

Craig

You can ship by Greyhound bus door to door for about $40. I used to ship sets of bucket seats from Ky. to Ca. for about $100 for the pair and they took a massive box.Greyhound just throws the stuff in their luggage bay.

No offers on this item. Dropping the price to $275 plus shipping. Hard to believe no one need a nice setup for an A Body. If I cannot sell it at this price I guess I will toss it back on the shelf!

Craig

If you'll split the shipping cost with me, I'll take it. $312.50 shipped.
PM me if interested.

George

Craig, I may also be interested, if shipping via Greyhound is about $40. My zip is Ct 06807, and there is a nearby Greyhound terminal in Stamford, Ct, about 2 miles from me. The way it works is you bring it packaged up to your nearest Greyhound terminal and they ship terminal to terminal. Customer goes to terminal to pick up his package. I had doors shipped from California to me and it was pretty cheap. Best way to package a sure grip is to place it in a 5 gal bucket and then box it. Let me know via pm. Thx.

I tried the Greyhound shipping and it came up to $81.00. I might be doing something wrong when I check it out. If you can dial it up for $40.00 let's get the deal done! I have the Home Depot bucket and could drop it off ASAP.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back