Surgery Today

-
First of all, thanks for everyone's well wishes. The surgery went well. It took about an hour and they had to put me out totally because I started to feel what they were doing. Once I woke up I was home in no time. A a matter of fact I was in front of the TV just in time to watch the B-J auction. I went in at 10:30 and was home by 2:00.

The pain hasn't been as bad as the first operation, but it still hurt like Hell yesterday. Today I'm just VERY sore. And yes, Percocet is our friend. Along with the "usual" methods of relaxation, me & my Wife had a nice evening curled up on the couch together watching people spend stooooopid money on collector cars.

Thanks again everyone. Not being able to play guitar is gonna crank me off.... but I'll be OK.

SANY0001-vi.jpg

Hay John!! Glad it is behind you and got it dune.:blob:
I do not have the speed chancel to watch the old cars get sold live.
so I will have to wait to see it on espn classic today.
next time you change your bandages
lets take a look at there handy work :toothy4:

Have a nice day and enjoy a cup of coffee with me this morning sir.
Get well soon from mike and Treva.

John,
I hope you get back to normal quickly and have no
lasting side effects like mine!
My pyshical therapy routine was only a partical sucsess as you can see.
I can't wait to do therapy with my left hand, the right turned out so well!!

0102080104040116002007112036fe52a6f44d229e6200bd48.jpg

dude! you're supposed to switch! just kidding!

john, glad it went well. be prepared, saturday at BJ is gonna be some heavy hitters. i'm waiting to see if the 2 ls6 chevelles break 500k. lot # 1279.1 and 1324. there is also a real 60 hemicuda, lot #1332. the clone cars aren't bringing much, so let's see what a real one costs.

Looks like quite an aggressive therapy routine you had there! When I had my right hand done there were alot of "those" jokes about wearing out my wrist.....

So far it hurts only when I move..... otherwise it's smooth sailing! :sad:

It was a brutal regiment of lifting and pulling excersizes, but the
payoff was worth it !!!
I live in the country and didn't have the accsess to the proper
rehabilation equipment, so I had to improvised.:salute:
Advice given to me by my friends --- gotta love em
Just take it easy for a couple days and it'll feel better
when it quits hurting.

Glad to hear all went well for ya. Recovery will be just down the road. This numbness feeling that is being referred to, does it kind of feel like just before your hand goes to sleep the tingling nummb sensation? Please say no!!

This numbness feeling that is being referred to, does it kind of feel like just before your hand goes to sleep the tingling nummb sensation? Please say no!!

Yup. The same sensation as when your foot "falls asleep". It's actually the tendons and nerves being cut-off and you go numb. That's one of the dominant symptoms.

-
Back