Sussex, NJ Newbie

-

mpgmike

Reaction score
Greetings from paradise in the middle of mayhem.

FrontYard1.jpg

My name is Mike Holler. I'm new to this site, but not to Mopars. I'm 46 years old, married with 2 sons (10 and 25 years old). I lost a baby in 2001 and got out of the A-Bodies due to lack of interest (in life in general). I now have a small fleet of the '80s era turbo Mopars, including an '89 Shelby and '93 IROC R/T.

I create electronic controls for cars (knock indicators, O2 indicators, interceptor boards, etc.), training, admin for a retrofit product company, head porting, and a few other skills. I'm recognized as a Fuel Economy Expert by the US Federal Court System and authored "The Ultimate Fuel Economy Book" and "Head Porting for Performance & Economy" (cafepress.com/fet).

FlowBench2-1.jpg

I have owned nearly 20 A-Bodies over the years and finally can't take not having one any more. I'm here to vicariously enjoy the hobby through your efforts and toys. The more cool things you do and have, the happier it will make me until that magical day when I once again become the proud owner of a '67-'69 fastback Barracuda, '70-'72 Duster or Demon.

I have experience in tuning and turbos and will jump in whenever I have something of value to offer.

Mike

Welcome Mike. Your extensive experience and knowledge will be greatly appreciated here. Hope you find that A body you're looking for!

Welcome Mike! Sorry for your loss in 2001.

Your wealth of knowledge will be greatly appreciated here, although you'd probably lose me pretty quick on that heavy electronics/turbo stuff.....lol

Again, Welcome

Greeting Mike from scenic Butler, everything in your picture is now white !

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Little by little I'm getting through more and more of the site. It truly is awesome! Furthermore, people here seem eager to help others. I like that.

Mike

Jomoper, an artist named Frank Zappa sang a song about your shop.

Mike

Welcome Mike! I remember talking to you a few years ago about doing a 2.2L TD cylinder head, but i ended up selling that car and eventually getting my Dart Swinger.

Mike is the man when it comes to porting the 2.2L/2.5L 8 valve heads! and i'm sure you're pro at porting other heads as well!!

Welcome Mike! I remember talking to you a few years ago about doing a 2.2L TD cylinder head, but i ended up selling that car and eventually getting my Dart Swinger.

Mike is the man when it comes to porting the 2.2L/2.5L 8 valve heads! and I'm sure you're pro at porting other heads as well!!
Thanks for the note. As a matter of fact, I developed several techniques that have changed what head porting means. I authored "Head Porting for Performance & Economy" that explores boundary layers, combustion chamber shapes, textures, and port biasing.

I'm here to contribute as well.

Mike

-
Back