Swap Meet at Classics By Steve Emeryville, CA.

-

redfastback

Don't ask me... my garage is empty
Reaction score
We are having a SWAP MEET on Saturday, October 25th at the shop of Classics By Steve.
Its located at 1055 Yerba Buena Ave. in Emeryville, Ca. USE ONLY GOOGLE MAPS, MAPQUEST/YAHOO MAPS ARE INCORRECT. From I-80, take the Powell St exit and go east toward the hills. Powell St. turns into Stanford. Follow up to San Pablo Ave. and take a right. Travel on San Pablo Ave. to 40th St. and take a left. Go 1 block to Adeline St. and take a right. Go 1 block to Yerba Buena Ave. and take a left. The shop is about 50 ft. up on the right hand side.

There will be many parts on sale. If you would like to bring items to participate in this swap meet, please PM me ahead of time.

We will also be cooking food and having that available as well. I will update this thread as I know more info about that.

Once again it's October 25th. We will start at 9 am. Please feel free to ask any questions.

sounds like a good idea and a fun time. unfortunatley its the same weekend as the slant six drags in redding, so i cant make it. sorry

Remember all nor cal folks....this is going on this saturday starting at about 9 am.

there will be free hotdogs and drinks for the first 100 customers....

hey steve, hows it going. i saw you cruising the wagon today down 40th by bart around 3:30. i was walking down the street. nice to see a wagon out driving around. i want to go to your swap meet. but wont be able to make it. sorry.

Saw your swap meet post AFTER the event. How was the turn out? I'll keep my eyes open for the next one if you decide to do it again. I'm from the other side of Caldecott.

Steve, I was the one calling bout the transmission, but Sorry I cant make it to the mini Meet your having. Pictures Please!!!!

-
Back