Swap Meet in Sikeston, Mo.

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Next Sunday, Feb 15. It's a one day mad house and not a lot of mopar stuff but when you find something it is usally a good deal. Before i ever bought my first A Body i knew i was going to buy one some time so at this very swap meet i bought the set of rallys that are on my car 1 yr before i bought the car. I also picked up a good used set of A body exhaust tips with hangers for $35 a couple of yrs back. Usually pretty cold, wet, and muddy. This should be close to MeMikes neck of the woods. Oh,, It's at the fairgrounds

I will check the situation out Bill and make sure as you said on the phone that they have power and the swap meet is a go or not.
That would make for a good day for me too.:cheers:

I just called the Sikeston Area Chamber of Commerce and they are not showing one this year,But that douse not meen there will not be one, She ask who put it on and said they may have not notified them yet Bill.
Do you remember who put the swap meet on the time you went?
A girl named Pam said she would ask around and call me back if she hears anything about a swap meet. 8)

Buddy of mine called over there and they have power but it s in Cape Geradeau. My mistake. We'll be there about 10 am.

Man, I could make the Sikeston one, would give me a good chance to catch up with an old friend. Cape, not so much.

Looks like a 2 1/2 hour drive for the both of us Bill, Let me call Treva and make sure that is a good time for me to get away :cheers:

....and i came away with some GOOD deals. The one i missed was a BIG aluminum pot with lid for boiling crawfish...but...my habit is to spot stuff and then check with the team i go over with and see how full the truck is and then go back and collect my finds......it was gone. I'll still have crawfish this summer anyway. Bought some demon stuff, some dart stuff, and some duster stuff and some BB rallys 14". Had a good day.

....and i came away with some GOOD deals. The one i missed was a BIG aluminum pot with lid for boiling crawfish...but...my habit is to spot stuff and then check with the team i go over with and see how full the truck is and then go back and collect my finds......it was gone. I'll still have crawfish this summer anyway. Bought some demon stuff, some dart stuff, and some duster stuff and some BB rallys 14". Had a good day.
We stayed busy outside and cable has been on and off.
Glad you had a great day :cheers: I stayed home eh!!:-D

Daytona 500 010.jpg

-
Back