Swap meet treasure

-

Mike1972

Reaction score
So I think I got really lucky and picked these gems up today at a local Mopar swap meet. They are in great shape. Gonna clean them up and install some new LED lights. Gonna be great addition to my new barn I'll be building soon. I also picked up some needed parts for my barracuda.

20180414_123954.jpg

So I think I got really lucky and picked these gems up today at a local Mopar swap meet. They are in great shape. Gonna clean them up and install some new LED lights. Gonna be great addition to my new barn I'll be building soon. I also picked up some needed parts for my barracuda.

View attachment 1715165026
Very cool!

I picked up some lighted signs for my garage last year and they really do change the feel of the place...

334390B8-F85B-4814-962C-6D8AD805EB42.jpeg

That 88 cr250 looks way out of place there, better just send it to me! LOL!

View attachment 1715165026
Oh yes !! very nice find :thumbsup: I snagged this one up last year , led's will go up and in my shop soon

000041.jpg

I had a 74 dt360 that I rode on the ice. That thing was an animal!

I went from a 175 to the DT360 when I was about 15 and you got that right.
Worked on a 700 acre ranch and that thing was a monster on the little dirt roads, but on both sides of those roads was barbed wire fence so it was a little creepy.:D

That Mopar sign is awesome looking. Nice piece for a true Mopar garage.
Thanks. That sign was pretty badly faded when I got it so I had to redo the lettering and color sections with new vinyl cut by hand. It was a lot of work, but well worth the effort.

10FAAEE2-C310-4287-A78D-35CD39B8FFA3.jpeg

E7CBEF15-8715-4143-833D-F7008C97693F.jpeg

Yea iam working up here 825 miles from home when I get it back I'll put it in a barn wood frame and hang it up
Where are you working at in PA Mike? Maybe if close enough you can stop by for a visit. I'm in Beaver Falls about 30 miles North West of Pittsburgh. \
Howard

Where are you working at in PA Mike? Maybe if close enough you can stop by for a visit. I'm in Beaver Falls about 30 miles North West of Pittsburgh. \
Howard
Iam in Berwick Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant I'm staying in Wilkesboro

-
Back