swap meets/junkyards in tampa fla area

-

moparmanik

a body junkie
Reaction score
hey all,my father is going to be in the tampa bay area the beginning of march for a couple of weeks,he wants to go shopping for some parts for our ol' valiant. deos anyone know of some junkyards/swapmeets etc... in the region that he could hit?? lemme know... thanx

I just talked to our buddy the other evening...... he live's just south of Tampa, and said he was going to a few swap meet's this coming up weekend, but did'nt specify where, I presume locally. The best thing to do is hit the local phone directory ( it's big) and look everywhere in the yellow page's. You also may find a free paper, or book at grocery store or gas station, or just ask someone wherever you go. Good luck.

I just talked to our buddy the other evening...... he live's just south of Tampa, and said he was going to a few swap meet's this coming up weekend, but did'nt specify where, I presume locally. The best thing to do is hit the local phone directory ( it's big) and look everywhere in the yellow page's. You also may find a free paper, or book at grocery store or gas station, or just ask someone wherever you go. Good luck.
thanks! i'll let em know.

This coming Sunday 2/19 is the "big" swap meet in Sumterville (also known as the Webster meet). I's a good 45 min drive, but could be worth it. Their "regular" swap meets are the 1st Sunday of each month.

Next Saturday (actually Thursday-Sunday) is one of the bi-anual Zepherhills swap meet/auctions. It's about a 20 min drive from Tampa. If you want to see a backwoods version of Barret-Jackson...

The Clearwater LKQ gets an old one every now and then, Big 3 is right around the corner and has GREAT prices. Tampa LKQ runs them through pretty fast, but had a Durango R/T and a 6 cyl 3 speed Javelin last time I was there.

Both LKQ locations and Big 3 are yards.

-
Back