!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SWAP SPECIALTIES WARNING!!!!!!!!

-

mychristine

Reaction score
For anyone that might be thinking about doing a Hemi swap on an old mopar, PLEASE do not consider using SWAP SPECIALTIES for the ecm and wiring setup. When I first ordered the harness back in September of 2018, Andy was very nice and helpful- until he got my money. I heard nothing from them for months. When I reached out to them, I got no response for at least another month. When I finally heard back, I just got lies and fake tracking numbers. When I finally received my order, it was incomplete. It took another couple months of being ignored and lied to, to receive the rest of my order. When I finally had everything to install, there was a problem with the ecm. I eventually got a hold of Andy through email and he had me send the ecm back…..that was 3 months ago. I have not heard from him or anyone there and nobody will return my emails or phone calls. I ended up buying a new ECM and paying for programming myself. Turns out there is also a problem with the harness that I have all installed in the car. PLEASE do your research and DO NOT use this company!! They should go out of business and there are plenty of other good options out there- PLEASE take my advice!

Get a lawyer involved, have an attorney send a letter of demand that if not answered within a specific time frame will result in you taking them to court.

-
Back