Swap

-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
OK so tried using the search but its not working for me.OK so I have been planing on a 360 swap into my 73 duster /6 car.I know I will have to swap the rear end brakes torsion bars and motor mounts.Could a /6 k frame with bb motor mounds hold a 383 or maybe a 400.Also would the motor even it and would a bb tranny even fit without ant tunnel mods.

If theres a mod around how do I fit my search thing.

www.engine-swaps.com schumacher creative services. Absolute answer to your upfit needs from conversion motor mounts, headers, guidance and real people on the phone when you call . Check em out. Saved my butt , big time.

OK so tried using the search but its not working for me.OK so I have been planing on a 360 swap into my 73 duster /6 car.I know I will have to swap the rear end brakes torsion bars and motor mounts.Could a /6 k frame with bb motor mounds hold a 383 or maybe a 400.Also would the motor even it and would a bb tranny even fit without ant tunnel mods.

If theres a mod around how do I fit my search thing.
The search engine is kind of goofy. I think there is a software update/change coming down the chute here real soon maybe then the search feature will work better. Til then if you can't find something just ask, someone will point you in the right direction.....as to the mounts someone already mentioned engine swaps. As long as you follow the directions for the new mounts you will be fine.....

The search engine is kind of goofy. I think there is a software update/change coming down the chute here real soon maybe then the search feature will work better. Til then if you can't find something just ask, someone will point you in the right direction.....as to the mounts someone already mentioned engine swaps. As long as you follow the directions for the new mounts you will be fine.....

Yeah what ever I search it says no results.

it just depends on what it is, if you are buying new or used, and who these parts are coming from. with ebay-CL-FABO-and various vendors , you will get a great range of prices, depending on the part

Are parts more expensive for a 383 then a 340 or 360
Almost impossible to answer. I picked up 2 complete 400's for $50 off of CL. They need to be rebuilt, but even if I get just 1 good block out of all of it.....

-
Back