Swapping dashs...

-

Asktoro

Reaction score
Ok... My barracuda anit gettin bites, so gonna try to get her street legal on little to no moolade... First thing I'm thinking of doing is...

I got 5 gauges here and painless wiring box. Now...
imag0333c.jpg

I want to fit the 4 small gauges into the dash cluster, and the large one on the steering wheel or atop the dash and the push start/painless wiring thing in the glove box... until I can figure out how to re-wire the darn ignition back to the key and get a key made for it.
imag0420lt.jpg

That's the least of my problems... I figure there's a few things I need to reverse.. or add to the car =/ It would probably help if i cleaned it up/washed it... removed the drag racing stickers and re-did the interior a little... Any ideas? Im unfamilar with how drag cars are and how to undo it to convert it back to street-y car... i could use a lot of help.

Will the metal dash even fit with the knee knocker bar that is in the car??

I'm worried about that actually, I haven't had time to drop by the storage to see. I'm less worried about the cross bar and more worried about the ones running along the door post. I can't remove the roll cage cause the PO cut the engine bay and such..... and the roll cage is pretty much running through the firewall =(

-
Back