swaybar group buy ?

-

rudmover

Reaction score
First off If this is not in the appropraite place please move this post where it belongs.
I want to know if I can get ten or so people to commit to a group buy on Hellwigs sway bar that was developed by Dave at Hellwig and Mopardude318 here from Abodies. Basically it eliminates clearance issues with bigger offset wheels.

the thread is under "68 Cuda fastback suspension rebuild" in the suspension forum. While reading the thread I realized I would also need this sway bar setup so I called Dave at Hellwig, he siad It would hopefully be going into regular production sometime in the future but he'd be able to make enough for a group buy (at a discounted price) within a week or two. So anyone interested? I am in no way affiliated with Hellwig I just want a good deal on a sweet swaybar.

I accidentally posted this earlier in the wrong forum so I hope I get more responces from here.

I just read through your earlier post Redfastback, and it looks to me like Dave at Hellwig and mopardude318 further refined that swaybar? in any event I hope to get enough people to get them for arround 200.00 apiece so if anyone is interested Dave also would like some concensus on what diameter 1&1/8 or 1&1/4 I'm a bigger is better type so I'm thinking 1&1/4 but would like some other opinions.

I just read through your earlier post Redfastback, and it looks to me like Dave at Hellwig and mopardude318 further refined that swaybar? in any event I hope to get enough people to get them for arround 200.00 apiece so if anyone is interested Dave also would like some concensus on what diameter 1&1/8 or 1&1/4 I'm a bigger is better type so I'm thinking 1&1/4 but would like some other opinions.

Looks like they refined it for bigger wheels with deep offset, hence the need for the bends. My swaybar fits totally fine with 15" wheels.

Hello, the new sway bar that Dave and I made is terrific...(Well, I made a blueprint and gave him all the measurements, and he made it. LOL) But I am glad he is willing to make that bar a new product for the guys running 17 and larger wheels with deeper offset. Dave was very patient and quick to respond to all my emails. I hope you get this group buy going...

So far there seems to be interest but only one other confirmed buyer, nows the time if your gonna want one of these

-
Back