Swedish member

-
K

Kent

A new member on this forum. I am Kent, just a regular and sane :roll: kid in my early thirties from Sweden. My interests are cars in general and Mopar A-bodies in particular, farm tractors, heavy metal music, beer and of course my family consisting of my two sons and my fiancé. I have had some A-bodies before moving "up" to the heavier models just finding out that I do not really like the B-bodies or the E-bodies. The only car that I REALLY ever regret selling was a 68 Barracuda Formula 340S. The only Mopars I have at present is my 62 Valiant and a shell only 67 Barracuda fastback. I will post some pictures later on these projects. Until then...

Welcome Kent! Nice to see Mopar fever is alive & well in Sweden. You'll find lots of information here. It's a cool forum.

Yes Kent it is great to have a nother country on board.
When or if you run into any snags or need some info this is the place to be.
Welcome from Arkansas !! Hope you take the time to enjoy this site.
So jump on in. Glad to have ya.:burnout:

merkel1.jpg

So, now I have done it. I have my fiancés wrath upon me, or is it her pity? I really can not tell.

It is good that Sweden does not have any psychiatric care anymore to speak of, otherwise I probably be wearing a comfortable and cuddly long sleeved shirt writing home with a chalk... Did any of this make any sense at all...?:tard:

Oh yes, what I have done is bought myself a complete restoration object again. This time a 68 Barracuda fastback with a 383 and 4spd manual! Not numbers matching but still original.

I can hear the questions coming from my beloved ones, "does it run?" or "why?". My beloved ones probably answer me with "you are a f**king retard" and the rest that does not know me very well, yet, answers me with "wow, you sure are serious".

Sounds like a "good" case of Moparitis to me. If I had a dollar for having to answer every question like that, I'd be done restoring my projects... hmmm, maybe thats a good way to get them going :)

Welcome to the board.. we're all a little sick here.

Grant

welcome from another swedish member:) dont worry we all have that same mentalproblem

any pics of your projects?
where in sweden are you from?

Hi Kent and welcome
Sounds as a great car. Are you going to start on the resto at once.
And please share some pics with us as soon as you can.

I always gotta put in my plug for the Kiruna Data Access Facility up north there whenever I see a new person from Sweden. You guys ever heard of that place or know anyone up there? It's an antenna farm doing satellite tracking we use. Great bunch of guys and gals there. Some of the guys are in a country music band and travel to the U.S. occasionally. Talk to them at work every day.

Cheers...

Only been to Kiruna once, when I was doing my military service. During winter
time, man was it cold up there. Send those guys a hello from Stockholm when you talk to them next time.
For what I understand that area is a great place for space research.
They also got a space center there (Esrange).
Sorry Kent didn`t mean to hijack your thread.

Swedes everywhere.. I have in Sweden became a stock homie, meaning I have the unfortune of living in the capital of Sweden. It is really not my fault, really.. Sorry to all of you that love Stockholm...

I have been in Kiruna occasionally, since me and my brother used to go hiking in the mountains and Kiruna has been our starting point a few times.

I will start a project thread when I have looked over and decided in what end to start the project itself. Until then I will pop a few ales and devote myself to my other neglected motor vehicles.

-
Back