Swift....and painful...justice

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-spokane/shoplifting-suspect-hit-by-police-car-downtown-spokane

"A shoplifter was hit by Spokane police car after he tried to flee from security guards at River Park. The alleged thief was trying to get away from Nordstrom security guards as he tried to run across the road at Main and Lincoln. It was at that point that a police officer unaffiliated with the chase struck the man as he tried to cross the street against the light. "

So I guess he not only gets a ticket for Jaywalking, painful injuries, and a trip to jail

But why do I get the feeling he will sue for "damages"? I'd LOVE to see the footage show up on America's Stupidest Criminals! ;)

No worse than the guy in Detroit that walks into a party store with a double barrel shotgun pumps two into the ceiling and then says "gimme all your money"...the store owner laughed and pulled out his 44 and shot the man dead..... MORAL of the story IT is always best to save ONE bullet for bargaining power...not doing so gets you dead!

No worse than the guy in Detroit that walks into a party store with a double barrel shotgun pumps two into the ceiling and then says "gimme all your money"...the store owner laughed and pulled out his 44 and shot the man dead..... MORAL of the story IT is always best to save ONE bullet for bargaining power...not doing so gets you dead!

I like it.

:toothy10::sign5: I would be doing the same thing to criminals who try and run if I were a cop. Wouldn't have the job very long but...

That's not why he was dumb !!! LOL. He should've gone over to Illinois---nobody allowed to defend themselves over there.

Don't forget to protest the new ATF appointee, Andrew Traver from Illinois, quite possibly the most anti-gun person on the planet

-
Back