Swinger emblems

-

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering which emblem is correct. First off let me start by saying I'm not doing a restoration it first have to be correct I just want to know out of curiosity and knowledge. My dart is a 75 swinger and when i got it it has two different swinger emblems one was the cursive swinger on the fender and the other side had the cursive swinger with the flower above the i! At first I thought the flower was just broke off but after looked again it's made like that iv seen simular ones which one is right?

Also it's hard to tell in the photo but the drivers side has the dart above the swinger the passenger has the dart below it. I'm thinking the car had been wrecked and someone out a new fender on it because the passenger side fenders paint was alot newer and shinyer than the drivers.

Also it's hard to tell in the photo but the drivers side has the dart above the swinger the passenger has the dart below it. I'm thinking the car had been wrecked and someone out a new fender on it because the passenger side fenders paint was alot newer and shinyer than the drivers.
Oops forgot the pics

20180713_122005.jpg

20180713_121940.jpg

Ok thank you i always suspected the pass side was altered. I wonder if it came off a 73 or 74?

-
Back