-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmills

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car is not mine BUT it used to be. Lots of power and a really nice driving car. Paint was new about two years ago...NICE. No body panels replaced. A car you will really love. The owner, Nick, is being deployed to Afghanistan I believe in March. I would probably buy it back but I have a really nice GTS at this time.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969...3404899?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3cb4537063

Whats the history on the car? Is it an original 4 speed car? Do you have any old pix ?

How were the floors, trunk, and underneath of the car (torsion bar crossmember) when you owned it? Any rust issues? Did you hotrod the motor or did the present owner? Any other issues with it? Looks pretty clean in the pictures!

Original auto car. 4speed conversion done right. Motor is hod rodded but looks stock under the hood. Has done a best of 12.47 in the 1/4. This car sounds mean! Nice car! If I didn't have one I would buy it back!! My fav car ever! Underneath (when I owned it 14 months ago) it was clean and painted. ALL solid! The 1/4's are original. They are not perfect though. When I had it painted, which is real nice paint, they did not get the 1/4's perfectly straight.....but what car is?? It seems that a previous owner had it blasted maybe warped it a little?? BUT it shows VERY well! I was ALWAYS proud at shows. Your decision but if it were me...........:thumleft:

Original auto car. 4speed conversion done right. Motor is hod rodded but looks stock under the hood. Has done a best of 12.47 in the 1/4. This car sounds mean! Nice car! If I didn't have one I would buy it back!! My fav car ever! Underneath (when I owned it 14 months ago) it was clean and painted. ALL solid! The 1/4's are original. They are not perfect though. When I had it painted, which is real nice paint, they did not get the 1/4's perfectly straight.....but what car is?? It seems that a previous owner had it blasted maybe warped it a little?? BUT it shows VERY well! I was ALWAYS proud at shows. Your decision but if it were me...........:thumleft:

Thanks for the info

This is the type of thread that is so important to FABO members to take the guess work out of finding

Man's true "best friend"..a new (used) Mopar ! Thanks CMILLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back