Switched from power to manual brakes.

-

340 Dart

I don't know ****.
Reaction score
Sean came over last night (he is a member here) and we took the power brakes off of the 75 and installed the aluminum master cylinder. We probably dropped 30lbs off the nose of this thing and the brakes work better than before!

Sean made the adaptor plate (thank you) and it is a pretty easy swap if you don't cut the pushrod too short and have to weld it back together (my brilliance at work here, LOL). Thanks for giving up your Sunday evening to help me out Sean!

It took longer that expected (see brilliance above), but I have kick *** brakes, dropped 30 lbs off my car, and I got to use my new welder....................

340 Dart said:
Sean came over last night (he is a member here) and we took the power brakes off of the 75 and installed the aluminum master cylinder. We probably dropped 30lbs off the nose of this thing and the brakes work better than before!

Sean made the adaptor plate (thank you) and it is a pretty easy swap if you don't cut the pushrod too short and have to weld it back together (my brilliance at work here, LOL). Thanks for giving up your Sunday evening to help me out Sean!

It took longer that expected (see brilliance above), but I have kick *** brakes, dropped 30 lbs off my car, and I got to use my new welder....................
Any pics of the adapter - and the finished setup - Inquiring minds need to know??

No pics of the plate, but I could probably get measurements.

Give me a few days and I will post pics of the finished setup.

Is the combination valve the same between power and non-power disc cars?

340 Dart said:

went from power to a manual alum m/c here as well. so far so good!

000_0028.jpg

-
Back