T bar install

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Its bean a wile seance installing t bars, it looks good so far the adjuster is all the way down.When i removed the bars on the back of the rear thears a line,it was say straight up and down,now its say 10 o clock,does it mater where it is.Thanksssssssssssss.

S6610001.JPG

So in your option all is on the right track.

Looks good to me.
The bars can really only go in one place as far as the A arms are concerned and have them anywhere near close to where they should be, and how the bars are rotated don't matter a bit.
I have seen someone put their bars in clocked wrong in one socket or the other, but it was really obvious because the A arm was half way up to the fender just hanging.:D

Did I explain that ok?

Looks good to me.
The bars can really only go in one place as far as the A arms are concerned and have them anywhere near close to where they should be, and how the bars are rotated don't matter a bit.
I have seen someone put their bars in clocked wrong in one socket or the other, but it was really obvious because the A arm was half way up to the fender just hanging.:D

Did I explain that ok?
It made total sense to me, but then I (like you, no doubt), could probably install a T bar blindfolded. I agree that the install does look good. I assumed you pushed down on the LCA to get the T bar to 'pop' into place. Otherwise, like Trailbeast said, the control arms would be way high in the wheel opening.

Its bean a wile seance installing t bars, it looks good so far the adjuster is all the way down.When i removed the bars on the back of the rear thears a line,it was say straight up and down,now its say 10 o clock,does it mater where it is.Thanksssssssssssss.

View attachment 1715134441
LOL. I just noticed your nick name and the 'Thankssssssssssss'. Your last name isn't Pliskin is it?

Looks good to me.

Did I explain that ok?
sure did you sure got it right.

It made total sense to me, but then I (like you, no doubt), could probably install a T bar blindfolded. I agree that the install does look good. I assumed you pushed down on the LCA to get the T bar to 'pop' into place. Otherwise, like Trailbeast said, the control arms would be way high in the wheel opening.
yes push down.

just make sure the bars are on the correct side. the orientation of that line doesn't matter.

-
Back