T-shirts

-
The T-shirt thing sounds good. How about the FABO Logo that is in the left hand corner of the web site on the front, and a picture of all the A-bodies frontends on the back starting from 64 up to 76. Plysmouth on one side and Dodge on the other side.

Hey Guys T-shirts sound like a great idea. The FABO on the sleeve of the T-shirt like the Mopar Collectors Guide shirts would look good, and the idea of the vehicle front ends in a collage type image would be coll on the pack similar to how the scat pack or rapid transit pictures have been done. hopefully these images show up!!

rapidtransit1min.jpg

rapidtransit2min.jpg

gtdart said:
The T-shirt thing sounds good. How about the FABO Logo that is in the left hand corner of the web site on the front, and a picture of all the A-bodies frontends on the back starting from 64 up to 76. Plysmouth on one side and Dodge on the other side.

I like this idea, I have a shirt with a assortment of caqr rear ends on it and if a shirt was done like this with read or front ends we could get all cars on the shirt instead of just one.

Fast re-cap on the LAST time we got shirts....

The topic ambled along aimlessly like a shopping cart full of cement, crashing and banging in every direction. Then Adam submitted art to the manufacturer after much debate. Because of the small run, they were a bit pricey ( $12-15 if I remember correctly) Then there were problems with the artwork. The image was too blurred...too small...people complained. Adam was caught in the middle.

My suggestion is this: Whomever really wants shirts should step-up and just create artwork and POST IT instead of waiting for someone else to do it.

Wait & see is a bad idea....

-
Back