tac mount

-
VERY simple to make. It just slides under the dashpad. Mine even covers up the nasty crack in the dashpad. Looks NOS (LOL)! But really, try it yourself to save some coin. Mine has the tach on top, my N2O arming switch on the front (facing the driver) and an oil pressure guage hanging underneath. A lot of weight but its not pulling up the dashpad or anything. Actually, I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. I'd show you but no digital camera yet.

Don

I put mine on the dash pad with 3-m double sided tape, it stays put, doesn't look bad, and can be taken off when you want. if youn don't have a flat base for the tape weld a little flat plate on the bottom.
Dave

I have my 5" Autometer mounted with one of those Acme brackets and it dances all over the place! The weight of the tach will make it bounce up & down pretty badly.... I'm going to make a second brace that wraps around the dash and tucks up under the dash bezel.

Then again, for $85 (plus shipping....) you can make something that does the same thing for a fraction of the price.

-
Back