Tach Drive DISTRIBUTOR

-

dartsport76

can't get right
Reaction score
Any one know how much a Tach Drive Distributor might be worth. I have one and need to sell it to raise money for a new paint job for the old Dart sport. It is upgraded to an electronic ignition and is in perfecrt working order. I took it off my 383 and replaced it with a Pertronix billit distributor.

I bought one for an RB with cable & SW tach & a set of used BB roller tappets 6-7 yrs ago, I probably wrote down what I paid, I'll see if i can find that info.

Cool I could use some help on this. I have seen some on ebay between 500.00 and 900.00 but thought was high. Also if you know any one that may want to buy it, it will be for sale.

Not much I'm afraid, at least from my perspective. I sold a complete big-block tach-drive setup on Ebay last year. This particular system included an Accel dual point tach-drive distributor, Moroso tach and bracket, cap, rotor and cable for $125. it was all in pretty decent condition too, the cap and rotor were in the original box if that means anything. I thought I was lucky to get that much, took a long time to sell it.

$500-$900 seems crazy unless it was an authentic race-hemi part or something.

yea not sure what the difference is. There is no way mine is worth that much. they must be really proud of ther distributor's

-
Back