Tacoma Washington Members Here?

-

bluefish1967

Reaction score
Hello, looking for someone in the area that could check out a car for me. I'm across county...first time thinking about buying a car long distance. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Larry

Im about 45 minutes from Tacoma, here in Bremerton. Think there are a couple members a little closer in Gig Harbor. What car are you interested in?

I was in Tacoma today (for work) but wow, what a side trip that would be! Let us know.

I've been looking for a Dodge Mirada in good shape...
Found one on the net at a place called Sebeti Motors on South Tacoma Way.
Received a dozen pictures so far from the salesman of a super clean 82 Mirada with T-tops. 318, auto, full power.
Problem is, it's about 2000 miles away. If I knew for sure the car drove good, and didn't have any serious issues I might consider pulling the trigger on it, and just have it shipped her to Cincinnati.
Any thoughts or suggestions on this would be helpful. Thanks again. Larry

I can go take a look tomorrow if you want, I have an appt up that way at 10. I can go by after. I'll take pics and send you an email after.

Looks like Carson13 is your man! I work in Redmond and sometimes go to Tacoma, so it could be awhile for me.

I can't thank you enough....I've done some crazy things in my life, some I've gone on to regret. I've tried to learn from my mistakes though, and not buy on impulse or feelings. Really hard to do when you are a passionate car guy...LOL.
I've been looking for a Mirada for some time now. There weren't many made to begin with, just for a few years. Obviously the one here in the Mid west are rusted junk.
Thanks again....Larry

Big thanks to Carson13 for checking the car out, and to all of the others who offered....Can't believe so many helped.
Looks like I'll be passing this one up. Not in a hurry, but this one looked good on the ad. Happy to have someone check it out in person for me.....Larry

-
Back