[WANTED] Tail Light Housings 63 Dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
63 and 64 really hard to find. Layson's makes them apparently but pretty expensive. Gotta keep searching for someone parting out.

Almost as bad as the headlight bezels.

I ocassionallly see the housing/ and /or lens on Feebay. the good used lens go for stupid prices and I;m sure the repops are not cheap. the housing generally are not that high. there are 3 parts car in my area I have wind about. I will check them out as time allows, so I could possibly have some parts. the heradlight bezels and tailites are usually MIA or junk, that's why they are costly. don't loo to find the lens for just a few $$$ less you get real lucky.

As I understand it, the lenses are "one year only" and have never been repopped. Some one correct me if I am wrong.

I have a set of new old stock lenses for a car I no longer own, and yes they were stupid money, but what other option is out there?

Thank You all guys!

I do have the lenses, I just need the Chrome Housings for my 63 Dart,
There is a pair for sale at Ebay for about 50 dollar, the shipping to Sweden would be another 50 dollars...! So, maybe I place a bid...!

Are they the same at Canadian built 63´ Valiants ?

Attachments

• Rear light covers.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 112
Definitely sold by Laysons. I don't know the part # for the housing but lense part # is 63d-at.

Just go to the site or call them.

I have just bought one of the taillights here in Sweden and also found the other one at the Ebay...!

I still need one of the Chrome Rings around one of the taillight glass lense though!

regards from Sweden!
Fredrik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back