Status
Not open for further replies.

moparornocar72

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I went to the junk yard today to get parts for my truck and found a trunk with these in them. Thought I would share them with whoever needs them. On ebay starting at .99 cents for the pair! Thought I would pass this on even though its not a body parts, I know some members have other mopars as well.
1971 cuda tailights
1970 charger tailights
1968 charger tailights
challenger tailight lenses
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/rebelsrule1988/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=
HAPPY BIDDING!8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)8)

Nice Find....

I think you pictures are WAY to Small on the auctions. It will be impossible for a buyer to actually look at the quality of the parts. I would have more and bigger pictures so I could attract the biggest bunch of bidders as possible.

BTW, those are not 71 Challenger tail lights, they look like 70's Monaco or Polare lights.

BTW, those are not 71 Challenger tail lights, they look like 70's Monaco or Polare lights.

That is correct on not being Challenger. Challenger has raised lenses with the back up light in the center one instead of on the end like these. These have one more section than a Challenger has.

Look at auction 140392706062 I think this is like yours.

i caught that last night as well, just looked at it wrong.lol but i didnt pay anything for them so i guess thats good haha. thanks guys! happy bidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back