Not open for further replies.

rich_mc

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
All free if you pick it up in Elizabethtown, KY... $750 plus shipping for the lot if I gotta deal with getting a skid, packing it all up, taking to freight depot, etc. My strong preference is for pickup. I might consider shipping some of the smaller items if they can easily be put in a box and shipped via UPS. Buyer would have to cover packaging material costs plus shipping.

This all came off a 1976 Scamp with small bolt pattern, slant 6, and a 7.25 rear. It was undercoated when new with little rust and only 60k miles.

Strut rods
20230304_120600.jpg

Upper control arm adjuster bolts
20230304_120603.jpg

Shock plates and u-bolts for a 7.25 rear end. The u-bolts are actually pretty new from Mancini less than 2 years ago.

20230304_120608.jpg

Master cylinder and dist block
20230304_120613.jpg

Upper control arms and spindles

20230304_120716.jpg

Torsion bars with tensioner

20230304_120721.jpg

Front drum brakes. 10". Small bolt pattern.

20230304_120727.jpg

20230304_120731.jpg

20230304_120734.jpg

20230304_120738.jpg

Hmm... not sure... I know they had to switch to disc brakes on front as of Jan 1 76 so this one squeaked in with front drums... I know for sure all of this stuff is SBP though as switching to BBP and disc's are the project I'm just finishing...

Hmm... not sure... I know they had to switch to disc brakes on front as of Jan 1 76 so this one squeaked in with front drums... I know for sure all of this stuff is SBP though as switching to BBP and disc's are the project I'm just finishing...
Curious... did you locate factory stuff or aftermarket?

Thanks! Love the High School car. I'm dealing with an SSBC kit right now and it's not going well. I'm on the verge of sending it all back.

Bummer. Hope it gets sorted out for you soon. I ended up pretty happy with the Wilwood as far as installation (actually one of the simplest parts of the project so far), but I haven't driven it yet other than down to the corner and back, so can't comment on the performance. I do know the hub on the wilwoods is pretty big diameter which messes with available wheel selection. I used dr diffs Cobra based kit on the rear because I really liked how the e-brake cable just hooked to the caliper rather than having a little separate drum brake inside the Rotor hub like a lot of the other kits.

Bummer. Hope it gets sorted out for you soon. I ended up pretty happy with the Wilwood as far as installation (actually one of the simplest parts of the project so far), but I haven't driven it yet other than down to the corner and back, so can't comment on the performance. I do know the hub on the wilwoods is pretty big diameter which messes with available wheel selection. I used dr diffs Cobra based kit on the rear because I really liked how the e-brake cable just hooked to the caliper rather than having a little separate drum brake inside the Rotor hub like a lot of the other kits.
Thanks, I was looking for the simplest conversion to 4 1/2 " pattern. Not power and they claim that this will do it and won't require a proportioning valve either.

I was always under the impression all that changed in 1973. Maybe only certain models?
1973-'76 cars with four-wheel drums still had the 4" bolt pattern. The 4.5" bolt circle was disc-brake only. Both the 7.25" and 8.25" rears were made with the 4.5" pattern, but I can't say I've ever seen a small-bolt 8.25".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back