Tattoos

-
I agree, but it's not very clear about not cutting a woman's hair. Just that the head should be covered. It's funny too that in every depiction of Jesus he has long hair.

AND I THINK THEY ARE WRONG -----JMO

I agree, but it's not very clear about not cutting a woman's hair. Just that the head should be covered. It's funny too that in every depiction of Jesus he has long hair.
How in the heck can any woman go without haircuts?? I'm already cousin it, with regular haircuts.

This thread has devolved to a religious thread.

hey mods, please move it to the religion section.

you had to know tattoos would turn to this type of discussion :poke:
Actually no, I really thought the mopar specific tattoo ideas would bring those with tattoos out of the woodworks. I know I have met a lot of guys with mopar tattoos.

I know a guy with a pentastar tattoo

Actually no, I really thought the mopar specific tattoo ideas would bring those with tattoos out of three woodworks. I know I have a lot of guys with mopar tattoos.

I know a guy with a pentastar tattoo
LOL.. Actually, I'm shocked I even clicked on it because I normally have cars on my mind when I log in, and only click on car threads that interest me... LOL But look, here I am... Oh, incase you are wondering, I'm tattoo free

until the wrinkles set in.

My wife owns a laser clinic and can remove most tattoos. Or lighten them so a better one can go in its place. Just takes time and a little money and a bit of pain (sometimes)

We all wrinkle and get old. Getting old together with a tattooed spouse makes us both wrinkle in our ink together..

Have you never read the bible ? men wore skirts back then too !

Have I actually read the Bible, cover to cover, no. They didn't wear just skirts, many wore robes and I believe it is said the women's had slits in theirs. So as mentioned, a difference between men's and women's.

Like said, this is just too much. Tattoo thread to Bible School
I am officially out...

Get the Devil Dog. I prefer you have them delete all reference to the corps.
You have to earn it. lol
and you could. Rainy is tougher than the one's I kicked out.

Exactly. Sometimes you have to have common sense when reading The Bible.
Yep. The Bible is full of words to be considered...not rules to be followed.

It is the Spirit of the words that are important...not the letter of them.

Otherwise, the point is missed.

Have I actually read the Bible, cover to cover, no. They didn't wear just skirts, many wore robes and I believe it is said the women's had slits in theirs. So as mentioned, a difference between men's and women's.

Like said, this is just too much. Tattoo thread to Bible School
I am officially out...

Do u not remember any of the places where GOD said , ''it is a sin to raise ur skirts'' , (about what ever sin/reason he was warning about )?
Quite a few actually !

whatever it was, there must have been a distinct difference for Moses to call for a distinct separated dress for men and women.

there you go , using common sense

This thread has devolved to a religious thread.

hey mods, please move it to the religion section.

a thousand pardons, i'd forgotten the first amendment only protects the rights of free speech of the perverts

For what it's worth, here's my take on this from a Biblical perspective...

First off, if are you are not a Christian, the Bible is just a book.
However, if you are a Christian, you should do your best to follow what the Bible (the Word of God) says.

Secondly, Jesus stated that there are two greatest commandments (found in Matthew 22 as well as some other places in the Bible):
1. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.
He also said that all of the other commandment/instructions/laws build off of these two greatest commandments.

So for me, these are the two that I focus on in my daily life. The rest of the commands, rules, etc are certainly good, but just are not as critical (in my opinion). So, I try not to get caught up in the nuances of them. If I am truly working to follow the two greatest commands, everything else falls into place.

As stated earlier, Christians should strive to follow the Bible the best that they can, and for the non-Christians, I think the Bible has a lot to offer them as well.

I think the real question is,,, Do tattoos enhance the appearance or detract from the natural beauty of any body? Female or male. Just like haircuts, sun tanning to an extreme and make-up all can be done tastefully or repulsively. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Whether it is right or wrong can never be agreed upon in a forum like this and no arguing the points presented will never change the minds of those who do not carry the same beliefs, values and ideas. Unfortunately, the OP asked whether it would be skanky or not. This rightfully opened the whole can of worms that this thread became. FWIW ,I have no tattoos and do not intend to get any. I prefer to be unnoticed rather than attract attention. JMHO

My ex-wife had tattoos, and she went in to get one removed. She said it hurt 10 times worse than getting it in the first place.

Heres some I like.

main-qimg-edfa55689157dd5e115d47a537f741ba.jpeg.jpg

main-qimg-b64c28202f8295de0b1d2bf32cbca2cb.jpeg.jpg

main-qimg-fc532ae0ea1a54ee5afd6d1ec422e84f.gif

-
Back