Taurus fans on Champion CC526 Radiator

-
That's the fan I used motor sticks out about six inches make sure you have room. But it can always be trimmed

That is not same as mine I have a DORMAN fan for the Taurus I don't know that brand but looks the same and same price I paid. 105 degrees here last week and car stayed at 195.

DORMAN 620-118 part number. HP4540 is for the plug connector. It was $12. The fan was $83 shipped

I know its slightly off topic but I'm running the summit dual fans on my 22" no clearance issues at all.

:elmer:Ooops

IMG_5233.PNG

Last edited:
You are absolutly correct. Sorry just woke up from my nap. Wrong info I have another with the 22. We will just wait for Kris to get us part number

I think those dual fans is a lot better option. 100 bucks more better fitment if your clearances are close s

had a few ? in pm's just wanted to post here. My radiator is a cold case radiator, so the champion may line up differently as the cold case radiator is 1/2" or so short of 22". i had to make up my own mounts (still pretty easy and straight forward). Also i am using my FiTech to control the fans although i believe summit also sells a wiring/relay/Thermo kit as well for 75.00 or so.

had a few ? in pm's just wanted to post here. My radiator is a cold case radiator, so the champion may line up differently as the cold case radiator is 1/2" or so short of 22". i had to make up my own mounts (still pretty easy and straight forward). Also i am using my FiTech to control the fans although i believe summit also sells a wiring/relay/Thermo kit as well for 75.00 or so.

I appreciate all the help....seems like a better way to go than the single Taurus fan. ...

Jeff

I still haven't got fans yet....did a few other big projects first.....it'll be coming though.....

Jeff

-
Back