-
Status
Not open for further replies.

got6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
TCI Big Block 727 with Lokar kick down cable. They came out of a project truck I bought for the motor and trans. I kept the trans as a back up for my big block Barracuda, but never ended up needing it. I drove the vehicle it came out of before pulling the motor and trans and it operated perfect. Looks like very little use. I'll attach the info from Summit which lists this trans for $1300.00. I'm asking $500.00 with Lokar cable. Located in So. Calif.

Summit info.
These TCI StreetFighter transmissions are durable enough to withstand the rigors of even the toughest street machines. They are ideal for engines producing 575hp with a non-supercharged system. Equipped with a manual/automatic valve body, most units allow you to manually shift the vehicle into each gear change or, by placing it in the drive position, remain fully automatic. In either mode, you get a race track shift that bangs through the gears and shaves time off of your ETs. When you use the manual gear selection feature, the StreetFighters upshift and downshift right when you move the lever, with no lag or governor override. When you select the normal drive position, they retain positive automatic shifts for the ease of driving you look for in an automatic transmission.

Attachments

• IMG_4321.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 357
would the lokar calbe work with a 360/727 ?

and would you be interested in parting it out ?

I'd like to keep them together, unless it sells and the buyer doesn't want it.

Hi, it doesn't come with a converter. It's best to match one with your engine combo anyway. I forgot I put the add up. I do still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back