Not open for further replies.

SBeeMan

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a TCI 10" Super Street Fighter Converter part #142222 for sale. This converter has less than 500 miles on it and works perfect. Sales for $656.00 new from TCI,I'll take $450.00 with free shipping to the lower 48. I'm changing the car from a street car to drag car,selling off the street parts. I take PayPal.Thanks
http://www.tciauto.com/tc/catalogsearch/result/?order=relevance&q=142222

I'm open to trades on the converter. Any big block parts or drag racing parts. What ya got?

I've got a lot of decent carbs sitting around, a new Simpson chute, wheelie bars, mopar performance valve covers, '68 Charger fenders, early hemi parts, etc...

TCI's web site says 1500 rpm above stock. Should be around 3000 rpm defending on your combo.

Will that converter work with a 904 behind a 380 HP 360 magnum crate motor?? IF it will I am very interested in it. Thank you and let me know if no one else is in front of me to buy it.

Jim

Jim I can't answer if it will work with that combo,maybe someone on here knows and can answer. I don't know much about small blocks. A call to TCI should answer the question to.
Thanks

TCI part#142222 is for a 727, it will not work with a 904. I don't mean to interfere with the sale. Just thought I'd help. Good luck with the sale.

It is a small block 727. Thanks for the info 540,input always welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back