Team Dart Bullrun

-

amzchad

Reaction score
So what happend to the car after the show i remember you rolled it. Give us fabo members an update.

If anyone knows of a site or something i really wanna know what happend after the show

Thanks

Chad

Sorry for the late response.

Unfortunately the Dart will be comming to an Ebay near you...

The car just isn't worth enough to fix back up, with the prices of Darts you can get another one in 100x better condition of ours and make another nice car.

BUT.... we are building another "Bullrun" style car for Road rallys and such, and maybe the real Bullrun.... But it'll be my favorite year ('68) and it's gonna have a couple hundred more horsepower on pump gas.... and some better suspension 8)

I'll start a new build thread once I am far enough along so it doesn't become one of those year long threads lol.

The Dart's fun to cruise around to car shows and such, alot of people recognize the car everywhere. But it doesn't turn worth a damn now, it's got a low horsepower 340, the plexiglass gets annoying, etc etc lol.

Tony

So what happend to the car after the show i remember you rolled it. Give us fabo members an update.

If anyone knows of a site or something i really wanna know what happend after the show

Thanks

Chad
WOW i just seen that today we had the same thoughts i guess lol

man that must suck that car sounded SWEET when it pulled out of the garage it still looked good to

-
Back