teardrop hood

-

UDUST81

Reaction score
ive been looking for the perfect hood scoop for my 72 duster i like the twin snorkel and the six pack style... but theyve both been done a million times. i always like the ford teardrop scoop on the old galaxies. so i was wondering has anyone ever seen one on a duster or any mopar for that matter? idk just throwing ideas out there!

i dont think the dusters are round enough for the teardrop, what about the AFX scoop or maybe even the max wedge scoop?

I like that scoop, but maybe on an older car....but if you like it, go for it! :cheers:

idk havent thought much about the max wedge scoop. my main problem im having a hard time imagining it on a duster at all but i have a feeling it might work idk

idk maybe even a power bulge hood just something to give a little hint to whats under the hood and provide a little more clearance without being an actual scoop. i think i want to be a little more subtle

In 1970 I knew a guy that did the tear drop on a 66 Barracuda. It looked good.

it us a lot of work, but there is a member here that put a challenger scope on his a body and it looked bad ***!

-
Back