Tebow Time....Again.

-

Small Block

Reaction score
How about them there Broncos? The announcers comment was. "I dont know what to say". Some people dont have a clue. It takes a whole team. How about that kicker. A 51 and a 59 yd field goal. Another 4th quarter save.
GO BRONCOS

Small Block

Will the Rams win ? or will Monday night see the Seattle Seahawks win ?

Bill, what I find unbelievable about the Broncos is how the whole team has changed since Tebow took over. His 4th quarter stats are great but the team is playing lights out in the 4th. They take on my Patriots next though.

Jack

They won today because they got lucky. PERIOD.

Marion Barber is a retarded fricken moron. He stays in bounds and they LOSE! Nothing about Tebow there. Denver wins because the defenses covers the HORRID 58 minutes of offense they put up.

They, Denver, are lucky to have a kicker with a cannon for a leg!

Mike, Seahawks by 10.

Looks like the attitude and drive of the kid has dealt some real inspiration in the locker room of the Broncos. I do like a QB that aint afraid to run the ball. The defense against him has to stay on theire toes all the time. Huumm, i wonder what they talk about in there now. Whos that i see walking amongst them? Is that Elway? No the other guy.
Small Block

Watching Elway in the press box during the game is priceless. He has no idea what to say to the press now that the Broncos are winning.

Jack

-
Back