Tech inspection questions

-
That Woodburn it's just kind of fast-paced an official and they need to get cars going. You should really make sure your car is safe no matter what they're not going to be the ones with the problem you are. And it sounds like you're doing your best. Now at PIR there's some young kids there that are trying to prove they know everything which is really good and they have my car meeting every standard LOL and I'm fine with that. I think like a ground strap on my fuel cell and Loops for my traction bars. I conformed and I feel good about it.

Yeah I try to keep a good solid list of check, recheck areas of concern that would lead to an unsafe situation with the car. I especially like to have my son and I double check each others work. But definitely get it up in the air and run a wrench over every nut and bolt. Check for brake and fuel line leaks. Put in a new tubing kit and wheel cylinders. As well as shoes and pads.

Yeah I try to keep a good solid list of check, recheck areas of concern that would lead to an unsafe situation with the car. I especially like to have my son and I double check each others work. But definitely get it up in the air and run a wrench over every nut and bolt. Check for brake and fuel line leaks. Put in a new tubing kit and wheel cylinders. As well as shoes and pads.
Liked, agreed, and thanks!

If you go to Woodburn I recommend driving your car into your staging Lane putting your Tech card under your windshield wiper and walking away. Come back in about 20 minutes and you'll be good to go LOL
I don’t like to touch the car unless the owner is there , just a hint fill out the dam card it’s your job not mine (smiley face emoji)

I will definitely fill the card out in advance. Lol. I'll see you there. Thanks for the great advice.

It never occurred to me not to fill my card out in advance? I wouldn't think the tech inspector would know my name my address and everything about my car? Nor could they sign it for me.

Just took a Duster Saturday. Tech guy grabs my card and asks "any changes?" I say "carb swap", he smiles and says have fun.
:)

-
Back