mopardrt

Reaction score
just a couple of pics from the telegraph cruise 2010

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

006.jpg

GUYS head over to CLINTON TWP this week ... several car shows at different locations in CTwp and then Saturday is the CTwp Gratiot cruise ....

hahahah took that pic at like 10 am it was raining so bad it wasint untill like 12 it got nice and all the cars came out I didnt take any more pix kinda dumb lol

I brought my camera but didn't take one pic. I was in the Chrysler dealership. Only other "old" car in the lot was a 1950 Willys that I parked next to. Last time I was there, (2 yrs. ago), the dealer lot was filled with old mopars, this time all cars were from the bystanders watching..... I guess everyone was down the street @ the Dunams parking lot doing burn-outs.

I brought my camera but didn't take one pic. I was in the Chrysler dealership. Only other "old" car in the lot was a 1950 Willys that I parked next to. Last time I was there, (2 yrs. ago), the dealer lot was filled with old mopars, this time all cars were from the bystanders watching..... I guess everyone was down the street @ the Dunams parking lot doing burn-outs.

yes we were lol I remember now I did see your barracuda very nice car my car crew was suposed to be next door in the used car lot but they backed down on us 3 days before the cruise so we all scattered about there would have been 30 cars plus with my crew

-
Back