Tell me about bucket seats

-

ESP47

Reaction score
I just scored a pair of 64 Dart bucket seats for next to free and I'm trying to find all the info I can on them. I did a search but most of the bucket seat posts on here are 68+. So if I wanted to put these in a 68 or 71, would they work or would I have to make some kind of mounting bracket? Also what kind of options did mopars have when it came to them? Most buckets come with manual stick shifts and auto's with the floor shift and console. Did mopar ever make a column auto with buckets and no console?

I just scored a pair of 64 Dart bucket seats for next to free and I'm trying to find all the info I can on them. I did a search but most of the bucket seat posts on here are 68+. So if I wanted to put these in a 68 or 71, would they work or would I have to make some kind of mounting bracket? Also what kind of options did mopars have when it came to them? Most buckets come with manual stick shifts and auto's with the floor shift and console. Did mopar ever make a column auto with buckets and no console?
You could get automatics with pushbuttons and bucket seats up thru '64, and I think consoles were optional for a few years after that.

-
Back