Tell me what this means!

-
I am embarassed to say this, but I've never bumped before. :laughing: Since I feel pretty comfortable here, I'm gonna do it right in front of you.

Grant

Coyote you Jackal!

Bump (dance)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The bump was a primarily 1970s fad dance wherein the main move of the dance is to lightly "bump" hips on every other main beat of the music. As the dance (and the evening) progressed, the bumping could become more intimate, bumping hip to backside, low bending, etc. There were several songs that were inspired by the bump one of which was called "The Bump" by Kenny but the song that is most remembered is "Give Up The Funk (Tear The Roof Off The Sucker)" by George Clinton and Parliament, which was released in 1976. The lyric in the song is "we want the funk", but has been mistaken for "we want the bump".

bumpers-dancethebump.jpg

The best thing about this thread is that mopar_74 chimed in. He's got one of the best avatars on this site...

:salut:

I have to agree on that one, it seems to be the only avatar that makes me double-take, and makes my shorts a little tight at the same time...

I can't believe no one has mentioned bump-ing uglies...

I have to agree on that one, it seems to be the only avatar that makes me double-take, and makes my shorts a little tight at the same time...

I can't believe no one has mentioned bump-ing uglies...

I agree bbvaliant. And as someone else mentioned, things may get a little long. Long enough to make me Bump into something. LOL

Jack

I'm just afarid I will BUMO my head if I keep looking at mopar_1974's avatar's. Although I have seen it in other places I won't mention here.

I cant believe I bumped into this thread again. We need the bump,gotta get some bump,oh we like the bump.

You know the funny this is I never seen this thread until it was on the 3rd page.

So BUMP!!!!!!

In case someone like myself missed it. LOL!!!!

I think all these BUMPS knock the site off line for a while..could be maybe?? better check your shocks..

Could we have some "bumper music" between bumps?

(I was gonna mention "bump dance" but got bumped out of it by a previous bump)

-
Back