Tell The Truth...

-
LOL! personallyi gave up on ALL Sears products several years bck. they lost me for a customer, period.
I can't afford Snap-On, so I look for decent alternatives. farm sales that consist of old and quality US made tools. give me a big box for $4 LOL

LOL! personallyi gave up on ALL Sears products several years bck. they lost me for a customer, period.
I can't afford Snap-On, so I look for decent alternatives. farm sales that consist of old and quality US made tools. give me a big box for $4 LOL

Sears isn't what they used to be for sure. Ugh! I can't believe Craftsman is made in China now. You're right, snap-on is expensive, so I feed my habit by scouring flea markets. Most of the oldies have year codes on them. Bonney tools rival the best and are dirt cheap bc most people don't recognize the name anymore.

Craftsman guy?? I guess everyone has their own fetishes lol. Mine is vintage snap-on. 1/2" breaker bar ratcheting adapter is a junkyard lifesaver. "Made in Taiwan" is banned from my toolboxes.

No just doesn't do anything for me. It's a truck with red letters on the side, and over priced tools inside that I can't afford. Most of my tools are hand me downs, gifts, or made by me.
Kobalt, Craftsman,Husky, whatever, works for me.

-
Back