Tell us about the weather

-
Sorry to say, but its winter here and a balmy 76 today. Suppose to be near 80 for the weekend. Great cruising weather. We will get the hot rod out and stretch its legs. :color:

Good morning fabo.it will be 50 and partly cloudy today,that is bad I thout I would get some free vitamin C to day but there is not going to be alot of sun,But it is not raining.Small block may come by and take a look at my 63 valiant,and posibly take her home.I am keeping My eye's open for an A or e body.I still have my eye's on a very nice 66 coronet 440 that is in naer perfact cond.318 poly {Y block}.I will get a pic today and see what yall think.Have a good one all

The weather can get bad in the south,
take a look at the pic that look's like wicked old witch of the south.the last pic you can see her brim of her hat and nose and chin
tornado's and thunder shower's here in Arkansas today :sad2:

i000769_big.jpg

i000766_big.jpg

i000768_big.jpg

Cool pictures.

50's today, 60 tomorrow, 40s next week. Its been a pretty warm winter this year.

A large storm front just rolled by here and another line is on it's way!
It will be here in about 30 min, I had better get a shower while I can.
The wife did not get one,thunder and lightning ow ya.
It shur is fright'ning. :color:
there is a song there some where. :thumblef:

Here in Indy rain that last two days warm around mid 50's to lower 60's this week end high 60's to 70's with rain maybe just maybe i can get to the gararge after i run the dogs out and get some work on the duster........

P1270039.jpg

P1050030.jpg

P1050029.jpg

Rained like crazy here last night. It is around 50 but still supposed to rain. Time to dust of the car and get it out. Even if that means running around in the rain! hoo wa!

Like the dogs,they look very happy inside.
here is what the radar look's like at my house.
Here in northeast Arkansas, nasty :salut:

showmap.gif

giggy becarfull that sure is a nice ride.so keep it between the ditches

I will get on that rightaway :drinkers: :drinkers:

rules371 what kind of dog is the #2 he look's like a protector.and obediant one.

Well it did get bad here yesturday I did not get any damadge. But a frend.s tree totaled his house.I did up some coffie and biscit's and took it to them this mornin.
They are doing fine they have manny frend's coming together. :wav:

Glad to hear you and yours are O.K. Mike. And good job on the coffee and bisciuts also, since every little gesture of kindness always helps when you're down and hurting. :thumblef:

Well guy's it has been very nice here in noutheast Arkansas,
monday,
Tuesday
and wednsday the high's were in the uper 60's and very sunny. :thumblef:
The dogwood's are blooming so that mean's the big bas are bitting.

Got alot of outside clean up done and preped bass boat for spring season.
But we have rain comming in for the weekend.
why do people call it my weekend,
I call it my stong end :drinkers: :drinkers:

-
Back