Temp sending unit boot

-

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know a part # or where I can find the little rubber 90* boot that snaps on the temp sending unit on a 440 engine. I bought one from Summit Racing, part # 5656PT but the hole isn't big enough to go over the threaded end of the sensor. The sensor I have is a BWD # WT762. I have tried using a spade connector but when you tighten down the nut it screws up the sensor. Now I know why they have one of these snap on terminals. Here is a pic of the sensor and the boot. The hole in the boot needs to fit a .187 or a 3/16" stud.

DSC00158.JPG

smp-s635_kn_xl.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know a part # or where I can find the little rubber 90* boot that snaps on the temp sending unit on a 440 engine. I bought one from Summit Racing, part # 5656PT but the hole isn't big enough to go over the threaded end of the sensor. The sensor I have is a BWD # WT762. I have tried using a spade connector but when you tighten down the nut it screws up the sensor. Now I know why they have one of these snap on terminals. Here is a pic of the sensor and the boot. The hole in the boot needs to fit a .187 or a 3/16" stud.

View attachment 1715089969

View attachment 1715089972

I cant believe someone doesn't have one of these laying around off of a 440.

-
Back