Tennessee Area FABO cruise-in

-

Tnplumber

Reaction score
MattsMopars and I have been discussing a FABO cruise-in on May 14th at 4:00 PM at the Livingston, TN court house square. Livingston is already having their monthly cruise-in at that time, but we would like to see just how many FABO members will show up. It is a good, central location for many of us. Here is a link to the Web Site with a calendar of events. Let's make this the start of many FABO cruise-ins for this area!

http://www.cityoflivingston.net/

Yeah what he said! Just thought we would try to see how many mopars and FABO memebers we could get to show up. Trying to give plenty of notice so people can plan to show up. Hope to see a few of you there.
Matt

Yeah what he said! Just thought we would try to see how many mopars and FABO memebers we could get to show up. Trying to give plenty of notice so people can plan to show up. Hope to see a few of you there.
Matt

i would like to come but i dont have anything to drive any rides

i might try to make it,but that is a ride for us. it's 2 hrs to cookeville for us! we will be in nashville for the run to music city pro-touring race. we will be autocrossing and road racing on nashville motor speedway.

I will put it on my calendar. Might to be able to bring both my 69 and the 72.

Mike

328pics012.jpg

100_2727.jpg

Just to give a bump up and to let everyone know that we still plan to have as many mopars as possible the second Saturday in May I think that will be the 14th. Also the first cruise at Livingston, Tn is this coming Saturday April 9th. anyone that wants to come is welcome.
Matt

Yikes, four hours / 250 miles from me. It'd be great to finally meet you all but that's a serious hike. I'll see what I can do ...

Thanks for trying to put something together for the Tennessee people though!

Yikes, four hours / 250 miles from me. It'd be great to finally meet you all but that's a serious hike. I'll see what I can do ...

Thanks for trying to put something together for the Tennessee people though!

About 200 miles for me from Camden.

By the way, CudaChick was good enough to show me her car as well as her husband's rides last year. I give her a lot of credit for running an honest shop as she told me that she did not think that I would be happy with powder coating my '65 Coronet headlight doors when they sat so close to the rechromed front bumper. Most folks would have just taken on the job and then said "what do you expect, chrome?". Based on the finished products I saw at her shop as well as her integrity, I'll be taking all my powder coating business to her.

Any other Mopar shows/cruises in west Tennessee/Kentucky coming up?

:-D Thanks wedgie! There's enough dishonest money-grubbers in the world. I refuse to become one of them.

Just alittle Bump to give another heads up on next weekends cruise MAY 14th. Starts usually around 4:00-4:30 pm. I am looking forward to whomever gets to make it to the cruise in. It is a low key event, just drive your ride up and park anywhere you can around the sqaure. Maybe if all goes well this year we can try to plan alittle better event in the future. So if the good Lord's willing i will be there. Thanks in advance to anyone that can make it!
Matt

Well folks unfortunetly it is looking like it's going to rain this Saturday the day of the Livingston, TN cruise and planned FABO get together. So I thought I would give everyone a heads up to say that if it is raining we will not have the cruise that night. I am sorry about this as I was looking forward to meeting everyone who could come, but God gives us the weather so we will have to work around it. If it does get rained out maybe everyone could move it to the next cruise night on June 11th. Our feel free to come any second Saturday of the month April through October. Hopefully we will be able to plan up another get together for us FABO memebers.
Matt

There is a car show coming up this weekend in Big Sandy Tennessee. It has been pretty big in the past. I won't have my '65 A body race car there, but I will be entering my '65 B body. Big Sandy is south of Paris. Here's a link;

http://srfproductions.com/events/

-
Back