Terra Nova Car Show (Pacifica, CA) 5/15

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
The 4th Annual Terra Nova High School car show is this Saturday. It benefits the auto & woodworking shops (which were almost gotten rid of three years ago). I like these kinds of shows just for the reason that they directly benefit and keep courses like this available. If anyone else is going, chime in.

Redfastback, are you going? I remember after I posted the pics from last year that you mentioned that you would try to make it.

BTW: Here are the pics from last year: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=63226&highlight=terra

Is that the one at Burlingame High school? Maybe that is a different one. I might go to the one at Ygnacio Valley High School on the same day in Concord.....not sure.

No, it's a separate show Steve. I am going to bust butt today getting the headliner back in the Dart. It took severl hours yesterday to get it out and prep fr the install today. I should be ready to roll on Saturday (except for that line pressure issue which I will deal with tomorrow or Friday).

-
Back