Terrible news for Lizi Musi..

-

Les Gibson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
For those who are fans of Street Outlaws NPK racing keep Lizzi Musi in your thoughts and prayers. She was just diagnosed with stage 4 triple negative breast cancer. She has a hard fight ahead of her.

Last edited:
Not a fan of S.O., but I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Prayers for her! My daughter is now in remission in that battle.

She's only 31 so that's incredibly bad news. Breast cancer feeds on estrogen, so that's a really bad thing for a young woman. Sendin prayers her way. She's gonna need um.

Thoughts and prayers out to her.

She is a fierce competitor but seems like a genuinely nice person.

Tough fight ahead indeed!!

Unfortunately, it sounds like that. Once Cancers in your lymph nodes, it's pretty much over
She's got a tough row to hoe.... But her Dad (Pat) is a fighter if there ever was so she will have that energy around her!

I always say someone will be the statistic that pulls through. Let's hope it's her. I say tha whole circle that surrounds her can halt the Motorsports life and go into battle with her and leave nothing on the table!!!

JW

that's the Blonde, think her dad used to or still races? I've only seen the show when I was in the hospital
Her dad is Pat and he builds high dollar billet engines.

Wishing the best for her.

Beautiful girl! Horrific battle! Prayers for her and all affected!

PrayerHands (10).jpg

Called metastatic breat cancer wife has been fighting it for 3 yrs now.In her bones,liver,spine ,and other places .Wife is on 4 different chemo.Still going strong but difinitly in a fight.

I don't watch TV so don't know the show or the gal. However I've had more than one up close and personal tangle with cancer. It completely sucks. I hope she is the miracle child that comes out of this in good shape. I fear there is nasty news on the horizon. And I really hope I'm wrong.

The good thing is cancer treatments have come a long way in the last 20 years and more and more people are living longer with a better quality of life. I am one of those survivors, diagnosed with kidney and lung cancer in Dec. 2017 and in Jan/Feb of 2018 surgery that took out the right kidney and the bottom half of the right lung stopped that cancer. This past fall they found cancer in the lymph node between my heart and lung next to the assoficuas( no place for surgery) so 5 rounds of radiation and 6 months of immunotherapy with IV of Keytruda every 3 weeks. I asked the Doc how I was doing, well he started his Doc talk which is greek to me, so I put my thumb up and asked winning or losing, Doc put his thumb up and said winning. So dartman42104 I hope that your wife is getting the thumbs up from her Doc too, and hoping the same for Lizi Musi and Mike Murillo and all the other cancer patients out there.

Last edited:
For those who are fans of Street Outlaws NPK racing keep Lizzi Musi in your thoughts and prayers. She was just diagnosed with stage 4 triple negative breast cancer. She has a hard fight ahead of her.
This is awful news. Wishing her and her loved ones all the luck in fighting this horrible disease.

I met Lizzy in person at NPK Denver. As busy and tired as she was, she came out to sign autographs, talk to fans. She is a genuine and sweet person.

That is terrible news. Cancer hunts us all. Hopefully we just out live any manifestation. 31 at that stage is tragic news. Poor thing. I'm sure she is scared. All the best wishes.

Called metastatic breat cancer wife has been fighting it for 3 yrs now.In her bones,liver,spine ,and other places .Wife is on 4 different chemo.Still going strong but difinitly in a fight.
So sorry to hear this. Thoughts are with you and your wife. Keep fighting.

-
Back