Status
Not open for further replies.

ceekay

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
TESTING THE WATERS...

El Paso area, '76 318 Silver Duster... I found a dream car of mine for a very affordable amount recently; think of it as if you had a '77 Aspen or something and came across a near-mint <insert your favorite A-bod here>, with the biggest baddest engine, and is just out of your financial reach... If it isn't a huge pile of crap I'm going to jump on it, which means the Duster needs to go down the road; as much as I love my Duster, I love these cars much more and have been dying to get one for decades now... Figured I'd start here, as this is the best place to assure she goes to a good home...

See my build thread right over in this general vicinity for more details and pics; she's very clean, being a desert car all her life, but has a few cancerous spots and sure could use a new body job (last guy did a bad job). Will come with a set of slot mags, two mounted balanced and installed, the other two currently in the back seat, and the original steelies with rubber in the trunk (with spare, 9 wheels/tires in total). Will also come with new taillights and correct pass-side bezel as soon as my box arrives, and a new speedo and all dash parts (currently pulled apart for access to the wiper system for new bushings).

Asking $2000, but this is a TTW thread, so make any real rational offer...

- CK

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back