texas car wars 70 dart

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar7172

Banned
Reaction score
anyone watch that 70 dart with the 440 they put in it,on texas cars tonight? what did u all think about it?

Attachments

• car.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,652
not sure how it was, i have it set to record then some other *** hat that lives here decided jersey shore was more important to have. so i decided to delete all of the retarded shore programs. maybe they will get the hint

I saw it. I don't think i would have paid that much for that car. I realize that you would not have known what they did to the car but... knowing that the engine was rebuilt (mistreated as a junkyard engine) was the only thing that made me feel better. He paid to get the engine redone - I just don't think that they put the effort needed into any car and I question their quality of work.

Slap some paint on it - make it look nice and overprice it to make a Shed load of money!! Doesn't seem right if the quality isn't there.

yah know u mean. they could have put a headliner in it and painted the door jambs purple to and and possibly the trunk. get rid of that roll bar all together. 440 darts are goin around much tho all fixed up.

they took a sawz all to the roll bar because they wanted to get the back seat in. they left all the bars except for the bar that runs across the back of the seats. dump asses. now the cage isnt gonna pass tech and is useless. should have cut the whole thing out. im am positive that the sales on all of these cars is staged. no way in hell they got 17k for that car. i see cars on this site for less than that with 100X better worksmanship.

they took a sawz all to the roll bar because they wanted to get the back seat in. they left all the bars except for the bar that runs across the back of the seats. dump asses. now the cage isnt gonna pass tech and is useless. should have cut the whole thing out. im am positive that the sales on all of these cars is staged. no way in hell they got 17k for that car. i see cars on this site for less than that with 100X better worksmanship.
ok yah so do i see them a little cheaper on and other sites and alot more fixed up.i agree with they should cut the whole thing out.made it look original inside. if that 440 was a stock-mild rebuild they don't need to have a roll cage in it.

Think they overpaid for the car and the engine missed the rest of the show. I fell asleep! :D

I can't imagine they could of sold it for $17,000 unless they spent $30,000 on it.

Should of put the Chevy in it LOL... that would teach them!

That Grease Monkey Garage show is a little more believable. They spend decent money rebuilding a car and loose there *** at auction. Seen that happen with three cars already.

I like Fast and Loud shows... Texas car wars is just a show about shady body / hot rod shops primping a pile of poop and selling it to someone.. I just cannot handle to much of it.. And that fat guy from old school customs.. Just would like to slap the salesman out of him...

lol

Texas Car Wars Discovery Channel, Marty, get a new job!

Marty (Atomic Garage) was talking like they were going to drop in a chebbie 350 they had already built and on a stand. Then smart co worker (Ken) says, Allot of Dodge people are going to hate us...
Then Marty says, "Well "F"BLEEP them. It's a flip car, who gives a S-BLEEP anyway. They aren't flippin it, I am!!

Well Marty for the "F" bomb "Us" comment, I’m "F" flippin YOU off dip stick!:finga:

His partner (Ken) looks like he talked him out of it saying that a Dodge enthusiast will pay more than any one for the car and they won't even want it with the small block chevy sense the car looks to have been set up for big block and should be Mopar.

To Marty at Atomic Garage;
good thing you got Ken there working with you, with a brain in his head instead of your cheap chebby, fast flip, trying to sell a cool Dart with a 350 way controlling all. It's not always about make the most money out with the least amount of money in. Hey Marty, find another job, you're not really a true car guy. Even my friends who are total chebby wouldn't do that. Go flip mowers, weed eaters and other junk. Better yet, just start scrapping cars out ONLY. Don't even bother working on cars. That way you can specialize in hacking cars instead of dabbling in it.
Certainly on my "Never buy a car from this ace clown" list.:violent1:
Other guy in show from another garage; "You will go to Dodge prison and take it up the BLEEP for that!"

To Ken at Atomic Garage;
Wiser words have not been spoken.

Check it out;
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/texas-car-wars

After viewing skip over to a couple vids over and watch "Car drop" video. They were dropping in the engine to the Dart, then they slipped and actually dropped the engine in the Dart, and that caused the car to drop off jack on top of Ken!!!
Hey Marty, hope OSHA doesn't see that move!

Texas Car Wars Discovery Channel, Marty, get a new job!

Marty (Atomic Garage) was talking like they were going to drop in a chebbie 350 they had already built and on a stand. Then smart co worker (Ken) says, Allot of Dodge people are going to hate us...
Then Marty says, "Well "F"BLEEP them. It's a flip car, who gives a S-BLEEP anyway. They aren't flippin it, I am!!

Well Marty for the "F" bomb "Us" comment, I’m "F" flippin YOU off dip stick!:finga:

His partner (Ken) looks like he talked him out of it saying that a Dodge enthusiast will pay more than any one for the car and they won't even want it with the small block chevy sense the car looks to have been set up for big block and should be Mopar.

To Marty at Atomic Garage;
good thing you got Ken there working with you, with a brain in his head instead of your cheap chebby, fast flip, trying to sell a cool Dart with a 350 way controlling all. It's not always about make the most money out with the least amount of money in. Hey Marty, find another job, you're not really a true car guy. Even my friends who are total chebby wouldn't do that. Go flip mowers, weed eaters and other junk. Better yet, just start scrapping cars out ONLY. Don't even bother working on cars. That way you can specialize in hacking cars instead of dabbling in it.
Certainly on my "Never buy a car from this ace clown" list.:violent1:
Other guy in show from another garage; "You will go to Dodge prison and take it up the BLEEP for that!"

To Ken at Atomic Garage;
Wiser words have not been spoken.

Check it out;
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/texas-car-wars

After viewing skip over to a couple vids over and watch "Car drop" video. They were dropping in the engine to the Dart, then they slipped and actually dropped the engine in the Dart, and that caused the car to drop off jack on top of Ken!!!
Hey Marty, hope OSHA doesn't see that move!
x2 that guy that wanted to put a 350 in it,is a dumbass shouldn't be in the classic car business.

saw them "patch" floor pans in a galaxie wagon. they tack welded sheet metal that looked way too thin right over the rust, then sprayed the bottom with rustproofing. then sold it for 9k. if the customer saw the show after buying that, i hope they sued em.

if the customer saw the show after buying that, i hope they sued em.

That's what I keep thinking to myself ,and they are in Texas where everyone has a gun, LOL!!!

I was just glad one of them had enought sence to put a mopar engine in it. When they were talking about a 350 I about shut the show off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back