Thank you 318willrun!!!

-

forced 340

Reaction score
A big thank you to 318willrun for sending me some 360 badges! He gave them to me! shipping was a nightmare, but I finally got them, restored them, and installed them on my wifes swinger! They look great! Thanks again!!

360.jpg

They look a lot better on your wife's car than they did sitting around here on a shelf...LOL. Glad they worked out for ya, and the shipping was "fun". :) They look awesome! A picture in your original thread would have been great, but thanks.

They look a lot better on your wife's car than they did sitting around here on a shelf...LOL. Glad they worked out for ya, and the shipping was "fun". :) They look awesome! A picture in your original thread would have been great, but thanks.

Are you asleep yet? ........and I want a Stomper.

How long did you all own your Stompers before that one impossibly fine wire to the motor would break and you had to try to fix it?

How long did you all own your Stompers before that one impossibly fine wire to the motor would break and you had to try to fix it?
I know what you are talk'n about too. I fixed them. Rough Riders weren't as popular, but actually had a better set up. Stompers were the thing. We raced them, had push outs, hill climbs, all at recess. When the teacher left the room to go to the "zerox" machine, we'd pull them out and have more 5 minutes of fun.. :)

Bwahahaha!!! I remember those days too, Lololol! I vaguely remember rough riders, may have to find some.

Are you asleep yet? ........and I want a Stomper.

I had a grey K5 Blazer Stomper. I still remember the smell of the little electric motor. My brother had a brown Subaru Brat.

Awesome toys, If you got any extra stompers with or without badges, send them this way. ;)

Stomper.jpg

Subaru.jpg

I had a grey K5 Blazer Stomper. I still remember the smell of the little electric motor. My brother had a brown Subaru Brat.

Awesome toys, If you got any extra stompers with or without badges, send them this way. ;)

View attachment 1715373985
View attachment 1715373986
Those toys were a blast, and still are fun. Some places still have stomper pull contests. I have a hard surface puller semi. You can get the ones you listed in those colors right off of ebay (you may not like the prices..).

I actually have about a dozen of those including several tractor trailers, divided them up between my two sons.

how can you disagree with a thank you post?? let me guess.... the badges aren't correct...

Lots of great folks on FABO. It feels good to let go of something that can help someone else. It's especially cool to see it being put to good use!!

I was a Stomper guy back in the day! This was my true life Stomper in 1981.

IMG_20150226_195228~2.jpg

We don't need no stinking badges. lol
It's time for a name change, 318willrun decided to run a 360willrun.
360willrun is genuine, he helps anyway he can. kudos to him!

Getting something for free is a wonderful thing, even more when it's from someone that's put thought behind it. I've had a couple of those on here.. it's a wonderful place, this FABO.
I've sent a couple of things on, but they paid shipping, so I'm not a member of the A-hole club yet. I really only got into this site a year ago, and don't have tons to share... but I have a few ideas. Just need a shipping address or two.
This site rocks! The knowledge I've learned is priceless.
And @forced 340 , those look really nice! Not just the 360 emblems, but the cars too!

how can you disagree with a thank you post?? let me guess.... the badges aren't correct...
I was thinking the exact same thing! He probably fat fingered it by accident! 318willrun is a great guy!! They look awesome btw! I'd like to see a whole picture of that car it looks really nice

Lots of great folks on FABO. It feels good to let go of something that can help someone else. It's especially cool to see it being put to good use!!
I was a Stomper guy back in the day! This was my true life Stomper in 1981.
View attachment 1715374142
Sorry, this Stomper talk has got me reminiscing... and digging through my cases. I have your truck.. :)
img_20150226_195228-2-jpg.jpg

DSCN2096.JPG

Wow, that’s just too cool! I guess I need to branch out from my mostly Mopar hot wheels habit, I dig stuff like that....

I remember the stompers but never had them I think they were a little before my time. They are very cool tho. I may have to do some searching and try to find some on Ebay or something.

-
Back