Thank you 4spdragtop

-

monook

Reaction score
Thank you Steve!
For all you did for me. I got the package,but was mailed to my moms house??
You have a Huge heart, Thank you for the Christmas card and the Fabo sticker, In which I proudly applied on Carolynns car.
I am so proud to be a member here and proud of alot of the people on this site. It is more than material things here.
I miss my Wife so much!
If I never had support from friends, family, Fabo and the Lord, There would be no meaning in life.
Thank You Steve! You are a good man.
And Thank you Mrmopartech,(the long talks on the phone)
ramenth(god bless you)
goldfish65(I will never forget the balloons)
Ma snart(Love the 2nd gen thread,keeps my mind going)
fishy68
George R
73AbodEE
6PK2goDemon
75ddart
Dartdoctor
Armchairacer
Mommacat
And many more beautiful (hearts) people here.
Please ,please forgive me for anyone that I missed.
Merry Christmas ,Happy Holidays, Everyone!

Darryl

Attachments

• 008 (2).JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 162
Steve and all the other members on your list are great. This has been said often but it's so true it really is true we are all family here no matter what happens

Steve and all the other members on your list are great. This has been said often but it's so true it really is true we are all family here no matter what happens

Xs2 ....Mr. Steve sir is sooo bad *** ...did you see his underwear model shots in another thread here on FABO ....and on your list i see other great guys and some i dont know but i sure will take you word for it :cheers::cheers:

Xs2 ....Mr. Steve sir is sooo bad *** ...did you see his underwear model shots in another thread here on FABO ....and on your list i see other great guys and some i dont know but i sure will take you word for it :cheers::cheers:
Saw that (unfortunately) i'm sacrred for life. lol. Yes Steve is a great guy. I really don't know to many people on here personally. But i owe Steve a THANK YOU! myself. You really had the son and I laughing. YOU ROCK! You got me, I didn't think you had my address. :D Don't worry I'll get you back.

Rani, I had to do 6 momths of therapy after seeing Steve's picture! Lol
Seriously Steve is a great member, and is definitly one that will go the extra mile for anybody.
Steve, wishing you all the very best for 2013!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again..... Steve is a fantastic guy! I met him this summer at Moparfest and I found him to be extremely personable... funny as hell.... and man.... can he ever eat alot of chicken wings! lol.

Attachments

• DSC04144%20(Medium).JPG
    99 KB · Views: 118
  • MoparFest%202010%20143.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 142
steve is a good member for us to have here . and all the guys and ladies on that list , Darryl . you have a good hart to bud

Steve is a great guy and It is good to hear from ya Darryl .
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ,
Martin

monook/Darryl, Thank you so much for the mention in your post. I'm sure this is a very difficult time for you with the holidays and all.........:sad8:

Your signature is such a classy move & I'm sure that Carolynn is more than proud. Keep the faith :angel10:

Nice to hear about the support and outreach you're getting, Darryl.

I don't know Steve and really haven't interacted much with him other than a few posts here and there, but I've followed his actions on here. Good guy in my opinion.

Thanks for me really aren't necessary. I'm here for you.

i dont know how i missed this thread , but Darryl , i hope you had a good Christmas, considering...
our thoughts and prayers are with you bud.
Same goes for you to Robert

way to go Steve , you are all great people

BTW thats cheating on the chicken wings .....i still see some meat left and the breading is still on the ends ....those are not completely stripped.:wack:

Thanks everyone! Dont know what to say, its humbling to "meet" so many great people on here, and it warms my heart to know that simple little gestures can make someones life a little better. Darryl, I cant take credit for the stickers, Mike/2Darts who is an amazingly generous person gave some to me to hand out. Seeing "FABO" on Carolynns' car made my night!
My project has been stalled for quite a while, so its nice to be able to add something to "fabo" on a daily basis, whether its thru advice, a little bit of knowledge, some partial nudity or backhanded humor. Thanks again all, I just had Christmas dinner with the family today and this just topped my night. God Bless!!

BTW thats cheating on the chicken wings .....i still see some meat left and the breading is still on the ends ....those are not completely stripped.:wack:

You want completely stripped?? Hmmmm do I dare post the pic from the "other" thread??? LOL

Nice to hear about the support and outreach you're getting, Darryl.

I don't know Steve and really haven't interacted much with him other than a few posts here and there, but I've followed his actions on here. Good guy in my opinion.

Thanks for me really aren't necessary. I'm here for you.

Same here Robert, we have interacted thru threads etc. It is amazing what a little "fabo" can bring out in people.
Darryl I cant believe I just caught this thread, God Bless all the people that have lost loved ones.

-
Back